Hello Prospective Speaker,
Scrum day London 2019 (SDL19) will be happening again on 10th May 2019 at Etc venues, Prospero House.
Our theme for this year’s conference is: “Scrum + ? (Plus what)”
Please note that the deadline for a call of paper for SDL19 is 15th February 2019.
In order for your paper to be considered for SDL19, could you kindly fill the questionnaire below.
Note/Terms for all speakers
- The allowable expectations for all presentations is 45 mins.
- All speakers would be provided with 2 free tickets
- A decision would be made by the SDL panel by 15th March 2019
- We ask speakers to also cover their own expenses and if this will be a problem please let us know. This is a community event.
- If you cannot attend after you have been selected, then please give us 8 weeks’ notice so we can get a new speaker.
- We ask that you do the right thing by ensuring that any business opportunity is carried out in partnership with Akaditi Ltd. This creates a mutual platform for trust and future growth.
- We kindly ask that any advertising of your company products is approved first by Akaditi Ltd.
- We will place your paper online immediately after the event so participants can download a copy.