Hello Prospective Speaker,
Scrum day London 2020 (SDL20) will be happening again on 15th May 2020 at Etc venues, Prospero House.
Our theme for this year’s conference is: “Moving from Agile Transformation to Continuous Improvement (Kaizen).”
In order for your paper to be considered for SDL20, could you kindly fill the questionnaire below.
Note/Terms for all speakers
- The allowable expectations for all presentations is 45 mins.
- A decision would be made by the SDL panel by 15th January 2020
- We ask speakers to also cover their own expenses and if this will be a problem please let us know. This is a community event.
- If you cannot attend after you have been selected, then please give us 8 weeks’ notice so we can get a new speaker.
- We ask that you do the right thing by ensuring that any business opportunity is carried out in partnership with Akaditi Ltd. This creates a mutual platform for trust and future growth.
- We kindly ask that any advertising of your company products is approved first by Akaditi Ltd.
- We will place your paper online immediately after the event so participants can download a copy.